Eid al-Fitr is one of the most celebrated religious occasions among the Muslims worldwide. This is the day that signifies the end of the holy Islamic month, Ramadan, when the followers of Islam observe the ritual of fasting from dawn to sunset for almost a month. The first day of the month of Shawwal is said to be the day of Eid and this day is not for fasting for Muslims.
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes Reply
Eid is the day on which the Muslims see the crescent moon post sunset instantly after the 20th day of the coming lunar month. In case the sighting of the crescent moon is barred due to clouds or because the sky isn’t bright enough, the festival of Eid is observed after that day.
On the auspicious day of Eid, the Eid al-Fitr Namaz is performed together in open areas like mosques and community centers.
Once the prayers are attended, the Muslims visit their relatives and friends, arrange different sorts of celebrations at homes and hold a feast for the guests. This is also said to be the occasion of exchanging gifts known as Eidi.
On the special occasion of Eid, you get lots of Eid Mubarak wishes from your friends and family members. Since this is the time to rejoice and cooperate with each other, ensure you send Eid Ul Fitr thank you messages to each and everyone who wished you the same. But are you wondering about what to write in the Thank You messages?
If you often fall short of words while writing such messages, we are here to help you out. Here are few of the sample messages that you can send your near and dear ones.
Wishing Thank You for Eid Mubarak Wishes
- I am deeply touched by your Eid Mubarak wish for me and my family. Thank you from the core of my heart. May Allah give wings to your imaginations and wishes.
- Eid Mubarak to you too from our entire family. I wish you spend a day filled with mirth, merriment and laughter on this holy occasion.
- May the peace and calmness of the moonlight fill your life with prosperity, peace and success. Happy Eid to you too.
- May Allah give you lots of strength and good health so that you can celebrate Eid with great pomp and valour. Khair Mubarak to you my best friend. Thanks again.
- Just as the sun shines on all, may the choicest blessings of Allah shine on you each day. Thank you for the delightful and genuine Eid wishes that you bestowed on my family. We wish you the same.
- After religiously observing the one-month fast of Ramadan, may you be able to make the most of this grand feast on the occasion of Eid. Thank you very much for your hearty Eid greetings. Wish you success and happiness hereafter.
- Thank you very much for inviting us to your place to celebrate this happy and merry-making festival of Eid. I will definitely be there to wish you Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak to you too my fear friend. May Allah help you dodge all the difficulties of life. I pray to Allah to fill your house and heart with joy on the occasion of Eid.
- Thank you very much for all your love that you sent us on the occasion of Eid. I pray to Allah that you achieve your dreams with Allah’s blessings.
- Your wishes added to the spark of our family’s celebrations of Eid. Thank you very much for all that you wished and prayed for me.
- No words uttered by me can ever be enough to express the gratitude and thankful feelings that I feel towards you and your family. May Allah fulfill your desires and make sure that always achieve everything that you want in life.
- On the holy occasion of Eid, let’s forget all the misunderstandings that ever happened between us in the past and look forward to a fresh new start. I’d like to thank you for the beautiful wishes of Eid and wish you loads of happiness, love and success.
- On this blessed day of Eid, I would want to thank you for the gift, eidi and I wish that you get everything best in life.
- I wish Allah showers you and your entire family with the brilliance of his light and save you from the shadows of evil. Thank you very much for the greetings that you gave us on this day.
- Life has its own tough road, my friend. However, I will always pray to Allah that he remains by your side to guide you through the right path. A warm Eid Mubarak to you too.
- The heartfelt greetings sent by you on this day of Eid made my day even more wonderful. Thank you very much for all that you wished for me. I wish the same for you.
- May destiny bring you the best opportunities and may you be able to make the most out of them in your life. A gratified thank you for your wishes of Eid. I wish you and your family all the love and success
- Thank you might just seem two words but I can’t tell you how memorable your greetings have made this year’s Eid for me.
- Life has in store an endless path for us. Let’s make the festive day of Eid a happy and memorable one. Thank you very much for all the greetings and wishes.
- May the moonlight shine on you not only tonight but everyday and fill your life with happiness, love and success to the brink. Eid Mubarak to you too.
So, if you’ve been looking forward for some warm ways of thanking your family members and friends for their wishes on Eid, you can consider the above mentioned list. You may either write them as they are or add a sentence or two as per your wish so as to customize it according to your requirement.